Touran GP2: Schalterleiste Mittelkonsole, Garagentoröffner

• Es igual, a qué enchufe vienen los cables del control remoto. Se tiene que superar sólo el pulsador del control remoto. Pruébalo simplemente.

I hope you know what I wanted to say ;) It's not important which cable is connected to which socket. It's only important to use for example for the DCC-button pin 2 and 3 because these pins work together as a button. Just try it.

• I have the full panel with all the buttons occupied buy it for that but I could never run, then where I put the positive control of the garage in the number 2 or number 3? Thank you. I want to use the same button the DCC for that.

• Just to make sure some facts: You have to keep the battery from the remote control. The DCC-button from the Touran is only used to bypass the button from the remote control. So there's no need to distinguish between positive and negative.

Here's a pic to show you:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5398[/ATTACH]

You have to connect the cables to the plug like I showed in my manual here.

• Actually I didn't try to connect the yellow lamp to the button because this is not such as simple as the first part (the 12 volts from the car mustn't go into the remote control). Maybe I'll try it later but not the next weeks. I'll keep you all informed.

• Hat jemand noch eine Quelle für Taster/Schalter mit alternativen Motiven? Ich bräuchte einen für die Innenbeleuchtung, wollte damit die Fondbeleuchtung ein und ausschalten.

• Schau beim Tiguan / Sharan. Da gibt es unzählige Varianten...

Bekennender Innenraum-Fetischist

Konzept: 1T2 R-Line NG

Meiner

• Super, danke! Und die Leisten passen 1 zu 1 oder muss ich da irgendwas umbauen?

• Super, danke! Und die Leisten passen 1 zu 1 oder muss ich da irgendwas umbauen?

Mechanisch 1 zu 1

Gibt es die blinddeckel auch für die schaltetleiste vom GP2.

Ich nehme an, dass das ne Frage ist? So was beendet man in der Regel mit nem Fragezeichen. ;)

Es gibt dort keine Blinddeckel. Kann auch gar nicht, weil das alles feste Leisten sind. Keine einzelnen Schalter.

Bekennender Innenraum-Fetischist

Konzept: 1T2 R-Line NG

Meiner

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit anderen Touran-Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!