Daytime running lights

• Hi all,
    Im after some advice, Ive just programmed my Touran to have DRL`s to the US/Canada spec but instead of the indicators illuminating the dipped headlights come on instead but when the lights come on the indicators illuminate then. Has anybody else had this problem when turning on the DRL`s with vag com? So what im looking for is for the indicators only to come on.
    Kind regards
    gadgets

• Hi, I think that's impossible to program the indicators as DRL. I also have illuminated indicators but they also are just lightning when the position light is turned on. The US/Canada spec just turns on the Headlights and switches it off if you use your park brake. All other lights stay off.

• Zitat von Touri666

Hi, I think that's impossible to program the indicators as DRL. I also have illuminated indicators but they also are just lightning when the position light is turned on. The US/Canada spec just turns on the Headlights and switches it off if you use your park brake. All other lights
    stay off.

Hi Touri666,
    Ive tried to program with just the indicators coming on as day time running lights but it seems only dipped beam headlights come on once the handbrake is released so like you say it can`t be done. Many thanks for your reply.
    Kind regards
    Bill